Our Kitesurf family
WE’VE GOT 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE KITING IN LAS TERRENAS
ESTILO DE VIDA
Our team will be happy to give you the experience of a lifetime by teaching you how to kitesurf at one of the most beautiful spots in the Dominican Republic. We are dedicated to offering you a truly unique and personalized kite experience.
Find out why Estilo de Vida is your best option to learn kitesurfing in the Caribbean:
- The only certified IKO Center in Las Terrenas and the Samana peninsula.
- All instructors and assistants are certified by the IKO.
- Warm, flat, turquoise water.
- Learn safely while having fun with equipment that is adapted to your level.
- Perfect for beginners, and all other levels.
- The only Kite Boarding center in Las Terrenas to have an IKO Certified Examiner.
- IKO Instructor and IKO Assistant training courses are available.
The following are included in all courses: all necessary equipment, qualified instructor and assistant, liability insurance, IKO certification indicating the level you have achieved at end of each course.
Looking for freedom and change of scenery? Downwind excursions will allow you to discover magnificent places from the sea.
IKO Instructor Course
Estilo de vida is the only Kite Boarding center in Las Terrenas to have an IKO certified examiner. IKO Instructor and IKO Assistant training Courses are available and lead by Leif Leriche.
If you’re already an independent kiter and you’re just looking to rent equipment, we can help with that too.
This spot is excellent for beginners, located 5 kilometers away from the town of Las Terrenas and only a few meters away from the kiteschool . Calm and flat water, white sand beach , just like a dream.
Opens up to one of the world’s biggest coconut groves. This beach is a little bit more frequented (closer to the center) and reserved for kite experts only!
A beach with 5km of beach breaks in the middle. The waves are fast and concave, ideal for those who love to surf the pipe!